On Site Calibration
If your flowmeter cannot be removed from the line or is so urgently needed that cannot be shipped off site without expensive process downtime, TrigasFI will gladly come to you. We bring our portable Flow Transfer Standard to your facility and calibrate your flowmeters on site and under the actual conditions of use.
TrigasFI is DAkkS ISO 17025 accredited to perform DAkkS certification calibrations on-site at the customers facility. Accreditation has already been granted for Liquids. Accreditation for gas calibrations has been applied for and is currently pending approval.
Our employee list includes experts with previous experience with well known flowmeter manufacturers.
Our calibration specialists receive periodic training as part of cooperation programs we have in place with many flowmeter manufacturers.
Combining our expertise with the use of primary and secondary standards of different operating principles, we offer the best calibration precision among DAkkS accredited calibration laboratories.
We are impartial! TrigasFI is not associated with any flowmeter manufacturer. Being an Independent DAkkS laboratory ensures unbiased, reliable calibration results.
- Primary standards used for liquid and gas flow calibrations
- More than 30 years flow meter calibration experience.
- Service is our Primary Business.
- Calibration Technicians trained by flowmeter manufacturers.
- One of the industry’s best-equipped flow calibration laboratories
- Accreditation and Traceability to respected International standards
Ranges and Specifications for Standard Calibrations:
Oils and Water (DAkkS accredited):
- 0.03 l/min to 5000 l/min
- 0.025 kg/min to 5000 kg/min
- Accuracy: +/- 0.09% - 0.12%
- Viscosity range: 0.5-2000 mm²/s
Air and real gases (DAkkS Accreditation pending):
- 0.1 ml/min (0.0001 l/min) to 20000 l/min
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% - 1.2%
TrigasFI is one of few laboratories able to calibrate with real viscosities, ensuring performance which is representative of actual operating conditions.