Your new job opportunity at TrigasFI
Do you enjoy taking on an interesting task in our medium-sized and very flexible company? We offer you on-the-job training in a competent and international team with responsibility from day one.
TrigasFI GmbH is one of the leading specialists in flow measurement technology. Our innovative services are highly recognized by our customers worldwide. Due to our continuous growth, we offer you a secure job and many opportunities to actively contribute to the company’s development.
Become a member of our team of specialists for flow measurement technology and calibration and thus part of our success! In our calibration laboratory, we offer you intensive on-the-job training in a competent team with responsibility from day one.
TrigasFI is one of the leading specialists in flow measurement technology. Our services and products find worldwide recognition and customers. With our steady growth in the last 35 years, we offer you a secure workplace with individual development opportunities.
We are looking for an
Electronics Technician / Mechatronics Technician as Calibration Technician (m/f/d)
For you | more than just a challenge
- Calibration and adjustment of flow meters
- Repair and programming of electronics
- Creating calibration certificates
For us | the perfect reinforcement
- You have successfully completed a technical education as an electronics technician or mechatronics engineer
- You have already gained your first work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- High team ability
- Careful work
- Willingness to go on occasional business trips
- English skills would be an advantage
From us | what you can expect
- Pleasant working atmosphere and good team spirit
- Permanent employment relationship and a secure workplace
- Easy start through extensive on-the-job training
- International and team-oriented working environment
- Responsible & varied tasks
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Good transport connections & sufficient parking space for cars and bicycles
- Flexible working hours plus work-life balance
- Family-friendly flexitime arrangement
- 30 days vacation
- A lot of personal responsibility (starting from the first day)
- Performance-related pay
- Various company events
- Further education & training
- Exciting development opportunities in the promising hydrogen market
We offer committed career starters or career changers the opportunity of an intensive training. We will be happy to support you in case of a move and promote you with regard to further and advanced training and accompany you in your professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!