Your new job opportunity at TrigasFI
Do you enjoy taking on an interesting task in our medium-sized and very flexible company? We offer you on-the-job training in a competent and international team with responsibility from day one.
TrigasFI GmbH is one of the leading specialists in flow measurement technology. Our innovative services are highly recognized by our customers worldwide. Due to our continuous growth, we offer you a secure job and many opportunities to actively contribute to the company’s development.
We are looking for a reliable manager for our quality assurance management. Your goal is to ensure the high quality of our products and services and the long-term success of our company. You will ensure that our customer comes back and not the product.
Start now with us as
Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
For you | more than just a challenge
- As a member of the management team you are the driver of our quality policy across the company
- You are questioning the actual processes and implement new ideas, improvements and adjustments
- You are responsible for all aspects of our certification, especially our accredited scope according to ISO 17025
- You support in case of quality problems and work them up systematically with the responsible persons
- You will be responsible for conducting quality audits, developing and maintaining the associated documents, and creating quality metrics
- You are the contact person for our certifiers, accreditors and customers when it comes to ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and other standards
- You will be responsible for training employees in quality assurance methods such as Ishikawa and Pareto
For us | the perfect reinforcement
- You have a degree in technical or commercial studies
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of professional experience in quality management or comparable areas
- You have a very good command of German and a business-fluent command of English
- Your strengths include an independent and goal-oriented approach to work and a confident manner
- You are a hands-on, assertive person who likes to work responsibly with a lot of freedom in a team
From us | what you can expect
- Pleasant working atmosphere and good team spirit
- Permanent employment relationship and a secure workplace
- Easy start through extensive on-the-job training
- International and team-oriented working environment
- Responsible & varied tasks
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Good transport connections & sufficient parking space for cars and bicycles
- Flexible working hours plus work-life balance (working from home possible)
- Family-friendly flexitime arrangement
- 30 days vacation
- A lot of personal responsibility (starting from the first day)
- Performance-related pay
- Various company events
- Further education & training
- Exciting development opportunities in the promising hydrogen market
We offer committed career starters or career changers the opportunity of an intensive training. We will be happy to support you in case of a move and promote you with regard to further and advanced training and accompany you in your professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!